subcorText is the text analytics suite of JSM. Its core engine takes both structured and unstructured data and extracts actionable insights from it. subcorText can be used for social media listening, competitive intelligence, mining customer reviews and voices, and automating business processes. All products within the subcorText line are deployed in the cloud as Software as a Service (SaaS).
subcorText – The goal
We’ve developed subcorText with one very clear goal in mind: to make data and insights available which can immediately be translated into action. Needless to say, it also should be delivered in a ready-to-use and easy-to-understand format. We created a special algorithm which adds context to a single word – meaning a word which is usually seen as a decontextualized entity in a tag cloud now appears in subcorText companioned with multiple other metrics like user demographics, type and time of review etc. and is therefore much easier to interpret and understand.
Just recently we launched the lunchBox – which is one product of the subcorText product line and a restaurant management solution. lunchBox provides restaurant owners with cues for exceptional customer services. Over 25 million reviews of almost one lakh restaurants have been processed and can now be used for market scenarios, competition analysis, transactional information and customer profiling. This enables detailed customer targeting – so customized offers and discounts to induce repeat visits through a real-time app have now become possible.
subcorText – Use Cases
subcorText is crucial when
- your company is dealing with tons of daily customer reviews (online/offline),
- you want to be up-to-date on your competitors via online sources,
- you want to translate your in-house text data (emails, customer reviews etc.) into superior services and experiences,
- you want to transform customer complaints into customer values.
We’ve recently helped a fine dining restaurant in New Delhi to significantly increase their number of guests and boost their number of online reviews. What we did was to data mine their customer reviews and suggest ways of adjusting their operations according to the findings of our research. A simple enough procedure you might think – only thus far no one had hit on the idea of analyzing customer feedback in the shape of the untold number of online/offline reviews Read more on what we did here.
The subcorText ROI-Indicators
The return on investment (ROI) of a product/service is often very difficult to quantify. We have ensured that subcorText does exactly this and (hopefully!) justifies your expenditure. We’ve created an eight point system to “track” your ROI on subcorText. These eight points in the form of eight questions are:
- Were we able to automate at least one business process in your company?
- Did we provide insights that you could immediately translate into action?
- Were you confident about the accuracy of the insights provided?
- How many unknown insights did we discover during the process?
- Did your KPIs increase by a minimum of 5% or even more?
- Was the investment paid back within 15 months?
- Did the seamless implementation of our system disturb your existing infrastructure and did it reduce processing time?
- Did your employees really appreciate our intervention?
We are ready to proof the concept and add value to your business and make it even more successful.